If you are active in the maritime industry and seek inspiration, networking and funding opportunities, then register for the three-day international online event Virtual MariMatch 2020, which will take place from 2 to 4 September 2020. The event, organised by the ‘Maritime Industry & Services’ of the Enterprise Europe Network combines pre-arranged B2B Internet meetings with open innovation panels, open networking opportunities and 4 interactive sessions on key issues of maritime innovation, including funding opportunities for Research and Innovation in Horizon Europe:
• Session A - Towards a sustainable waterborne transport
• Session B - Towards a sustainable interaction with our oceans and seas
• Session C - Ship automation and digital support of the crew
• Session D - Smart ports, terminals and logistics
Participants will have a chance to:
• Showcase their best projects, products or know-how
• Meet with potential partners in pre-scheduled virtual face-to-face meetings
• Engage in cross-border contacts and collaborations
• Find new commercial / technological, research partners
• Get latest information on maritime issues
• Meet and share their views with researchers and experts
The event, which is funded by the European Committee, is free of charge.
For further information contact Dr. Christina Pascual, the National Documentation Centre (EKT) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Europe Network is the largest integrated business support network in the world. It was launched in 2008 and now includes 600 local organisations in more than 60 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. It supports more than 2 million businesses per year in international trade, technology & research collaborations and access to finance. In Greece, the Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas network consists of industrial associations, research and technology institutes, commercial and industrial chambers and renowned institutions in the field of innovation and SMEs.
Photo: Chris Pagan / unsplash.com