Using our digital and printed collections, as well as a wide range of both Greek and international sources, our expert library staff can order full-texts upon your request.
The service offers the following types of publications:
- articles from scientific journals
- conference proceedings
- technical reports
- PhD theses
- book chapters
Follow these steps to use the service:
- Complete the printed form or online application
- See the list of charges (charges depend on the supplier and the type of publication)
- See the guide on how to pay for and receive the results.
Every order is processed the same day the request is made. The exact time required for completion of the order varies from one day to a fortnight, depending on the source which is used.
Sources used by the service:
- The printed and digital collections in the EKT Library of Science Technology & Culture > 16,000 titles
- The library collections of members of the National Network of Scientific and Technological Libraries and other networks. > 200 libraries
- If the requested material is not available at either our or other Greek libraries, we work with libraries and major content providers from abroad (eg the British Library, Subito), which cover all subjects and types of publications. The choice of provider is based on the type of publication requested, the subject category, the lowest cost possible and the time available for completion.