Where and When
The EIT Health HUB for Greece, coordinated by National Documentation Centre (ΕΚΤ), organises the Morning Health talk event ‘Pharma and Digital Health’, on Wednesday 13 October 2021, 11:00-12:30
Digital transformation in the field of pharma and health with the adoption of new technologies can have multiple benefits and a positive impact, including cost reduction and resource efficiency, improvement of the patient experience, as well as benefits throughout the value chain.
Specifically, the event targets:
- Companies from the pharmaceutical sector, logistics and transport etc. that are interested in the digital transformation and the adoption of new innovative technologies
- research organizations and academic institutions at the forefront of digital technologies for pharmacology and health
- start-ups in the digital health, biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors
The event aims for:
- Raising awareness of newly established digital innovation hubs focusing on digital health and pharma;
- Presenting support initiatives for startups that offer digital technologies in pharma and health sectors;
- Promoting the dialogue and networking among participants;
- Raising awareness and mutual understanding of opportunities, challenges, needs of the stakeholders;
- Presenting EIT Health programs and activities.
The event will take place in the form of a panel. Following presentations, the audience will have the opportunity to pose their questions and have an open discussion.