'Meet in Italy for Life Sciences 2018' will be held in Bologne (Italy) 10-11 October 2018. A key element of the meeting is the brokerage event being organised by Enterprise Europe Network. Greek participation will be supported by the National Documentation Centre (EKT), co-ordinator of Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas, the Greek node of the European network. The most important international event in Life Sciences will include networking activities, thematic workshops and a conference on the relationship between Big Data and modern medicine.
Greek participants will have the chance to discover innovative technologies and products, present research results and take part in business, technological and research collaboration,making contacts from within a large community of companies, research laboratories, university clinics, health centres, investors, regional bodies and professional associations, clusters, technological parks and incubators and policy makers.
The main topic areas of the event are:
- Pharmaceutical / Nutraceutical products
- Medical devices
- Biology / Biotechnology
- ITC for Health
- Medicine, human health and well being
- Related services and products
The programme of the "Meet In Italy for Life Sciences 2018" event has been designed as follows:
- Opening conference 'Investment Trends in Healthcare' 10 October
- B2B Bilateral brokerage event 10-1 October
- 'Italian Healthcare Venture Forum Bootcamp 2018' 10-11 October. The forum is dedicated to innovative start-ups and will feature a mentorship programme and pitching sessions with investors.
- Thematic workshops 10-11 October. Meetings that will explore specific topics in depth and include discussions with international players.
- International conference 'Digital transformation in medicine: average is dead!' 12 October
Registration is open until 03 October 2018.
For further information on participation and registration contact the National Documentation Centre (Dr Cristina Pascual, tel: 210 7273920, email; email@example.com).
The Enterprise Europe Network is the largest support network in the world for SMEs with international ambitions, having 3,000 experts from 600 organisations in more than 60 countries. The Greek node of the network is Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas and includes industrial associations, research and technological institutes, commercial and industrial chambers and prestigious entities in innovation and SMEs.
The National Documentation Centre, as co-ordinator for Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas, the largest Greek business support network, supports innovative and outward-oriented Greek businesses in gaining access to new markets and funding. It provides customised services for innovation management and scaling up businesses. It gives information on European policies and enables SMEs to participate in consultations on future initiatives. The Greek network mediates approximately 100 transnational partnerships per year.