In keeping with its goals to connect Greek scientists and entrepreneurs around the world, while exchanging knowledge and strengthening their co-operation for the development of the Greek economy, the 'Knowledge and Partnership Bridges' Initiative, implemented by the National Documentation Centre ( EKT), has launched its improved networking platform www.knowledgebridges.gr. The upgraded digital platform provides a friendly, easy-to-use and interactive interface for network members with targeted connectivity services. The Platform offers specialised solutions for those who are looking for partners and access to useful information on financial opportunities, scholarships and studies in Greece, as well as for those who would like guidance from qualified mentors, and wish to participate in training seminars for further professional and personal development.
Anyone interested in creating a profile can become a member and automatically gain access to the following services:
• Collaborations: Requests for collaborations are registered based on the field of activity, the interests and other characteristics provided by the users. The service enables the members of the Initiative (legal and natural persons) to create new collaborations in the areas of entrepreneurship, research, education and culture.
• Guidance: Specialised guidance offered to member by trained mentors on topics that cover critical areas and dimensions of business and research activity, as well as the development of personal skills.
• Funding Opportunities and Incentives: Timely and valid information on National and European funding programmes supporting entrepreneurship, innovation and research.
• Scholarships: Information on all scholarship funding opportunities for postgraduate studies of the first and second cycle (doctoral), as well as at the level of postdoctoral research. The information includes private institutions and bequests that target either all citizens or citizens of specific regions of the country.
• Seminars and webinars: Online seminars aiming to inform and train network members held at regular intervals, with the participation of distinguished speakers from Greece and abroad.
• Research: Access to primary research about highly qualified human resources, research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
• Useful information: Concentrated sources of useful information for Greeks abroad (and in Greece), concerning taxation, social security, benefits, judicial, family and military issues, education and Greek language, citizenship, residence permits and embassies, as well as e-administration services.
For more information, please visit the platform www.knowledgebridges.gr and become a member of the global digital community of Greeks!