With access to a wide range of information sources on a national and international level, our expert personnel can create a complete portfolio of information for you covering all items and types of publications, for example, journal articles, books, PhDs, conference proceedings, patents, newspaperes etc.
Follow these steps to use the service:
- Complete the printed form or online application
- See the list of charges
- See the guide on how to pay for and receive the results
The sources which are used by the service include:
- International databases in our digital library
- Over 1,300 international databases available from the host computers in Europe and the USA, offering a further 300 million publications
- Greek databases
- Digital repositories
- Selected scientific & technological online sources
Most users of these services are academics and researchers, industry and businesses, public organisations and libraries.