The EKT Library of Science Technology & Culture serves all scientific and cultural communities of the country by providing some of the most significant digital services for scientific information in Greece.
It also plays a central role in the co-ordination and development of the country's libraries, for example, the interlibrary lending of the National Network of Science and Technology Libraries etc.
The library is open to the public and offers a number of services for any interested person, who may be researchers, students, programmers etc, the aim being to present a friendly and creative area for meetings, study and research.
The following services are directed towards the country's scientific and research communities :
- Bibliographic Reference Services
- Citation Index & Bibliometric Indicators Services
- Document Delivery Services & Interlibrary Loans
- Guidance for Open Access Journals & selected free e-resources
- Greek National Archive of PhD Theses
- Electronic Reading Room
- Reading Rooms
- National Union Catalogue of Scientific Journals (ESKEP)
- National Network of Science and Technology Libraries
- Argo portal
- Educational activities