Applications to participate in EIT Health Accelerator Programmes, supporting SMEs and startups, have begun. View the open programmes and make submissions according to your profile.
Α) Incubate: I am at the start of the idea / project
Target Group: Young Entrepreneurs, scientists who want to launch their own Startup or receive training and support to innovate.
- Innostars Awards for early stage Startups with a minimum viable product, but without income - deadline March 27
- ΕΙΤ Jumpstarter for groups with ideas but no company – deadline March 15
- CaixaImpulse @Barcelona – deadline March16
Β) Validate: I already have product / service and want to test the market
Target Group: Start-ups looking to validate their products and services, understand local/regional funding schemes and providers to gain access to new markets.
- Living Labs & Test Beds Network – deadline March 16 for the 1st cycle & submission for the 2nd cycle from March 17 until May 30
- Mentoring & Coaching Network (ongoing)
- Startups Meet Pharma – deadline March 29
- Headstart – deadline March 16
- Digital Sandbox – deadline May 30 2020
C) Scale!: I'm ready / ready to further develop
Target Groups: Mature startups and SMEs giving them access to tools and networks for funding and new markets.
- European Health Catapult – deadline March 16
- Investor Network (ongoing)
- Crowdfunding (ongoing)
- Bridgehead Europe 2nd cycle – deadline May 10 2020
- Bridegehead Global – deadline March 16
- Gold Track 2nd cycle to be announced
- CRAASH Barcelona (Medical devices, diagnostics, digital innovation) – deadline March 16
- EIT Health BioEntrepreneur Bootcamp 2020 @Munich,- deadline March 30
- Patient Innovation Bootcamp @Copenhagen (for patients and caregivers needing to manage their medical condition) –deadline March 30
- OpenAPI bootcamp @Oxford (Support for the creation of suitable digital health solutions) - submissions from March 17 until June 15
- EIT MedTEch Bootcamp @Erlangen (medical technologies) - submissions from March 17 until June 15
- EIT Health Validation Lab – submissions from March 17 until June 15
- View all the open programmes and submit your applications here.
For further information and clarification contact George Megas, EIT Health Hub Greece Coordinator, email@example.com, 2107273921 at the National Documentation Centre (EKT) EIT Health hub for Greece.
EIT Health is one of the largest funded initiatives supporting innovation in the health sector. It is a unique European network of leading companies, universities, research and development centres, institutes and health units. It supports undertakings, research centres and new researchers in digital health to develop their ideas and create innovative products and services that improve the lives and health of Europe's citizens.
The National Documentation Centre (EKT) is the EIT Health hub in Greece. In 2019, EKT supported the participation of more than 20 startups in EIT Health competitions. More than 60 students in Health were informed about the EIT Health programmes and 12 of them were selected to participate in summer schools and educational programmes.